Be a part of our Family
Get in touch with our team to clarify your queries
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organisations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Ensuring all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way
- Making sure vendors and client and managed well
- Improving operational management systems, processes and best practices
- Helping the organisation’s processes remain legally compliant
- Always clean and well groomed on site
- Being Punctual and Reporting on time is mandatory
- Plan and implement the overall supply chain strategy
- Collaborate with Sales, Operations, and Customer Service teams
- Determine key supply chain KPIs
- Suggest solutions for process improvements
- Identify process bottleneck and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Provide constructive feedback
- Work with finance, sales, and manufacturing team to determine best vendors and distributors
- Build and maintain good relationships with vendors
- Developing trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure they do not turn to competition
- Making sure all clients are functioning smoothly and operations are clear
- Sorting out issues and taking care of vendor problems and initiating vendor change activity.
- Acquiring a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Expanding the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
Can’t find a role that Interests you?
Fill out the form or send in your resume and we promise to check if we can mutually benefit from our association