2. The Services are provided under the brand Platos. (hereinafter referred to as “Platos”, “we”, “us” or “our”).
3. The food consumed by you in the cafeterias will be prepared by the vendors of that cafeteria. Platos will not hold any responsibility on the food prepared by these vendors.
4. We are a Food Technology company that provides a Technology solution for the companies to modernize their cafeteria experience by providing them top-class technology driven solutions in the form of our website, mobile applications and cafeteria tab application. We integrate the vendors in the cafeteria on our platform through a vendor application which is used for managing orders from the employees. We do not have any control on the services that are provided by the vendor.
6. You are liable to pay the fees for the Food Cards assigned to you in case of loss of the Food Card.
7. Platos will not be responsible for the wallet balance if anyone else is using your account.You are responsible for the privacy of your login credentials
8. We retain the right to terminate your account based on the input received from your employer without any notice.
9. As a standard practice, orders placed on Platos are treated as final and confirmed and cannot be cancelled or transferred to a different vendor.
10 You can recharge your account through the cash injection process or online recharges (if made applicable by your employer) and hence are liable for the terms and conditions of the payment gateway medium used for the recharge.
11. Refund of orders will be made only if the vendor cancels your order due to unavailability of food item or any other reason as mentioned by the vendor.
12. You agree that we are not responsible for the services or goods provided by the vendor and hence any issues arising due to the consumption of food.
13. Only individuals who are 18 years or older may use the services. You may use it if you are less than 18 years old but we hold no responsibility for the same.
14. You agree to receive SMSs and emails from us regarding order intimations and updates.
15. You will not use the services for any activity that is commercial or unlawful or harmful for any individual or organization. If you use the same, activities undertaken by the individual are attributed to the individual without any blame on Platos services.
16. You agree to handle the hardware (like cafeteria tablets, vendor tablets) provided by Platos with utmost care. We reserve the right to recover damages if found guilty by the employer or Platos support.
17. We own the intellectual property for all the services provided by us and hence are governed by the necessary copyright laws.