1. Platos Foods LLP and/or its affiliates ("the "Company," "we," "us," and "our,") respect your privacy and is committed to protecting it through its compliance with its privacy policies.
Platos's platform on www.Platos.in;
Platos meal ordering application for ordering meals;
All other products or services provided by Platos, as described on the platform;
Offline interactions including hard copy registration cards, competition entries and contacts through Platos's consumer services call centres; and
Cookies and other tracking technology that collect certain information when they interact with the Platos platform (hereinafter referred to as "Specified Platform").
2. Platos is committed to safeguarding the privacy of the Customer and ensure their continued trust in Platos with their personal information, wherein Personal Information shall mean information provided by the Customer through the Platos Platform and/or its services and shall mean:
Personal contact information, including any information allowing Platos to contact a Customer in person or any information which may identify such Customer (e.g. name, e-mail address and phone number);
Account login information, including any information that is required by the Customer to establish a user account with Platos (e.g. login ID/email, user name, password and security question/answer);
Payment information, including purchases (e.g. credit card/debit card number, expiration date);
Consumer feedback, including information shared by a Customer about their experience in using Platos products and services (e.g. your comments and suggestions, testimonials and other feedback related to Platos); and
Consumer-generated content, including any content (e.g. photos, videos and personal stories) that a Customer creates and then shares with Platos platform
3. Collection and use of Personal Information: The information collected will be used only as necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. The information obtained will not be used for 3rd party marketing purposes. Platos may use the Personal Information for some or all of the following purposes:
Account maintenance - to create and maintain a Customer's Platos account including administering any consumer loyalty or rewards programs (if any) that are associated with their account;
Consumer service - to provide consumer service through different forms of communication,including via email,letter and online chat features.This may include responses to their inquiries, complaints and general feedback about our products.
Other communications - to provide the Customer with intimations where a Customer has opted-in to receive such communications (including information about Platos, its products and services, competitions and promotions). These can be shared via electronic means (e.g. SMS, emails and app notifications) and;
Other specific purposes - Platos may use Customer Personal Information for other specific business purposes, including maintaining the day-to-day operation and security of the Platos platform, to conduct internal demographic studies or audits and to enhance user experience.
Access to messaging services: Platos requires an OTP confirmation in order to process a Customer’s registration for which it uses an SMS Retrieval API. The Platos platform may send to the Customer an SMS in a specific format and only such messages may be accessed by the Platos platform directly through the SMS Retrieval API without requiring any prior app permissions.
4. Data collected from other sources: Information about the customer may be collected from legitimate sources for the purpose of providing the Customer with our products and services. Such sources include third-party data aggregators, Platos promotion partners (if any), public sources and third-party social networking sites. Such information may include:
Any personal data that is part of the Customer profile on a third party social network and that Customer has allowed that third party social network to share their Personal Information with Platos (e.g. name, email address, gender, birthday, city, profile picture, user ID, friend list).
Platos may also receive Personal Information about Customer when it acquires other companies.
6. Sharing of Personal Information by Platos: Unless the Customer has provided specific consent, Platos and/or the Platos platform does not share Personal Information of the Customer with any Person. If required to do so by law and/or regulatory authority or if, in Platos's good faith and judgment, such legal disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with legal processes or respond to any claims. In the event of a full or partial merger with, or acquisition of, all or part of Platos or the Platos platform by another company, the acquirer would have access to the information maintained by Platos, which could include Personal Information.
7. Data security: Platos undertakes to comply with reasonable security practices and procedures to keep Personal Information of a Customer secure, Platos has implemented a number of security measures, including:
Secure operating environments - Personal Information of customers, accessible to Platos's employees,agents and contractors, are stored under secure environments. Platos also follows generally accepted industry standards in this respect;
Encryption for payment information - Platos uses industry-standard encryption to provide protection for sensitive financial information, such as credit card/debit card/online banking information sent over the Internet, through third-party payment gateway providers.
Prior authentication for account access - Platos requires verification of the customer before they can access or make changes to their account. This is aimed to prevent unauthorized access. Please note that these security measures do not apply to personal data you choose to share in public areas such as on community Platforms.
8. Retention: Platos will only retain Personal Information of Customer for as long as it is needed for the stated purpose.In order to comply with certain legal standards Platos may retain Personal Information of Customer for a reasonable period after their last interaction with them.When the Personal Information collected by Platos is no longer required, the same shall be destroyed or deleted in a secure manner.
9. Data Transfer: The Customer information shall not be transferred to any Person in India or abroad, unless
Such transfer is necessary for the performance of the lawful contract between Platos and the Customer (or) the Customer has consented to such transfer and;
the Person to whom Personal Information is transferred has undertaken to provide data protection as required under the Applicable Laws.
10. In order to track your bluetooth and discover devices near you, Platos needs your permission to access location in the background.The location shall not be stored by Platos
Phone: +91 9884467080
E-mail: [email protected]
Mail: 2nd Floor, New No.4, Old. 25, Sri Ram Niketan, Ramanathan Street, Mahalingapuram, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, 600034
1. Customer is defined as the person who is registered as a user with Platos intending to use its services.
2. Laws are applicable in the territory of India.
3. Person shall include any natural person, company or association or body of individuals, whether incorporated or not.
4. Data controller, the entity that has control over data, is responsible for compliance with the data protection norms.
This page was made with Mobirise